FACE, FINGERPRINT & IRIS BIOMETRICS FOR ATTENDANCE MANAGEMENT
An end-user biometric system designed to automate attendance control in a wide range of business applications, from employee time tracking to check-in at events, clubs, clinics, public and commercial facilities.
NCheck Bio Attendance is based on reliable biometric identification technologies and provides these capabilities:
- Full control on user attendance – all arrival and departure events for every registered person are registered using face, fingerprint and iris biometrics, which ensure attendance accuracy and prevent user fraud.
- Human resources management – employee groups can be created according to organization's structure with shift schedules, rosters and restrictions for each group, as well as individual employees.
- Reports generation – time and attendance reports can be generated for each employee for current day, week, month or for a custom time interval.
- Flexible usage – the NCheck Bio Attendance can be used either as a cloud-based system, when users just instal a small app on devices in their office and connect to the NCheck Cloud, or as on-premise installation, when the whole system runs on organization's hardware.
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) – employees or other users can install a small app on their personal smartphones or tablets and perform check-in or check-out by making selfie photos.
- Additional features – remote employee location tracking via GPS, barcode and RFID scanning support, external applications calling for unlocking doors or notifying staff about arrivals or departures.